Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have been thinking a lot, lately, about the kind of person I am and the kind of person I want to be. In my own personal opinion I consider myself to be a pretty nice, funny, sweet, caring, loving, and all around good person. However, I realize that sometimes I'm not always that way, and there are things that I really need to work on.

So during the past week, this has been on my mind more and more. I have been trying to think of ways to better my life, and myself as a person. So of course I thought of a few things, and I as I was reading my book "A Single Voice" last night I decided that I should probably really try to work on all the things that I had come up with. For example being a little nicer to everyone and controlling the mean thoughts that go through my head about people that irritate me, just to name a few. All simple things, yes?

Today, I get to work and find that although I am trying to keep mean thoughts about irritating people out of my head, its NOT so easy and it is going to take work. Making those changes in your life, however simple they may seem, is not always easy. I am human and I make mistakes. I have a lot to work on to better myself, but I am determined. I have some small changes and some big changes to make, to reach this goal that I have set, and it will take time but I know in the long run that it will be so worth it.


Lately especially this seems to be an important thing for me to do. With so many controversial things going on in the world, it is important that we all learn to be accepting of others no matter how annoying they may be or maybe if you disagree about their views on life.


So...... Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment