Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Kids

Because I am not married, nor do I have kids, I thought that I would share a very important part of my life. A part of my life that no matter what always brings joy to my heart.

There are seven little people in my life that, somehow, even on the worst days can cheer me up. Having had the chance to spend time with all of them recently, I have really come to realize how special they are to me, and what a blessing each one of my nieces and nephews are. I guess you could say they are my pride and joy, since I don't have any kids of my own. They're all such great kids and have cute, loving personalities. Nothing beats the running hugs, the kisses, the 'I love yous', and even the 'I don't wike yous' when they are upset lol. Because it just makes you laugh more than anything.

I love those kids with all that I have. Each one of them holds a special place in my heart, I don't know what I would do without them. Thank you for being a part of my life, and always putting a smile on my face. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment