Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mt. Timpanogos Hike of Death!


 Last month my friends and I hiked to the top of Mt. Timpanogos.  I thought that I was going to die! In fact I still think a little part of me is up there on the mountain...BUT I survived and I am glad that I did it. It feels good to have made it, and it is an experience I will cherish for a life time... The good and the bad parts!

I had to stop along the way and say a little pray because I was so ready to quit...It basically went like this "thank you for my health, please bless that  I don't die."  It worked, even though at times I didn't feel like it was.
I saw mountain goats for the first time! It amazes me how they are able to climb....




And the leaves had just started to change color, it was truly a beautiful sight. So grateful for god's wonderful creation!

1 comment: