Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No more childhood home...

At the end of the month my parents are moving from the house that I lived in since the age of 6.  To my surprise, it hasn't been too hard for me. I have lived away from home for about 4 years, so I think that I became a little detached in that time.  But the more I go over there and go through all of my old stuff, see the house becoming more and more empty, the more real it becomes. They really are moving, and I will miss my home. Its is a big house for only two people so it is for the best.  Right now my grandparents need their help, so that's where they will be, in North Ogden with my Grandparents. 
They have been trying to sale their house for a long time.  It is strange that it has finally  come time for them to pack up and leave after 20 years.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've finally posted some stuff on here for me to keep track of you! It is so sad that your childhood home will be sold...but good to move on. I'll remember our new years parties, eating chocolate and peanut butter till we got sick, and our fights! Good times!

    ReplyDelete