Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ever wonder...??

Do you ever wonder why people are put in your life and what it is you are supposed to learn from them? It's something I have always given some thought to. What is it that I am supposed to learn from the people in my life, or the people who have come and gone from my life? I don't think we'll ever understand or comprehend exactly why certain people were put into our lives or the reasoning behind it. But there is a reason for everything. Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever find out, if when we leave this life we'll be able to understand. However, I want answers now, I want to understand everything now. But I have to learn patience and learn from those who have come and gone and those who will be in my life forever.

I am truly lucky to have amazing people in my life, I think sometimes I have taken them for granted. The past few weeks I have come to realize how much my family truly cares for me, and no matter what they will always be there for me, no questions asked. I have no doubt that they were put in my life for a reason, and I am so grateful for them. I've never needed their love and support more than I do now, and they're willing to give it without me asking. I'm grateful for the relationships I have created with my siblings as I have grown older, and I hope to only make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment